Friday, May 8, 2009

Are we done yet?

Not yet but getting really close! I have finished the wiring to the point were I need the motor in and the front bench seat installed to finish it all. Wiring under the dash and in the forward was pretty cramp, I wish I was short. All in all the wiring went well and I used a new product this time and would recommend them to anybody. I used the shrink wrap terminals from Ancor. They worked pretty sweet. Here are some pics of the tight spot job.






I have also been working on the through hull mountings. I needed to make the right size carriage bolts for the rudder stuffing box. Here is a snapshot of the work.


Trying to remove many years of tarnish is not easy and the pices are not perfect bu they are clean and ready for use.


Finally I have a picture of Jeff at Rayco making my tank. They did a great job and recommend them to anybody. They are fast friendly and fair. Thanks again Jeff!


I am hooping to finish the through hull bedding, and starting the motor in the coming weeks, after that it is doing all the finishing touches to get it on the trailer to have the engine installed.

No comments: