Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Need warmer weather to finish everything

Slowly but surely things are starting to warm up. I have been continuing to fit up the boat. I have run the Cooper for the fuel line. Installed the the fuel filter and test installed my new tank from Rayco. Thanks Jeff!





I am really waiting for warm weather so I can do my through hull bedding with 5200. My nights are still below 40 degrees F and the directions say it is a no no. I have also started the various projects to finish the boat while I wait on the temperature to come up. I have been finishing the motor and working on various cooper and bronze pieces.


More to come in that I am still working on the engine box and I will begin finishing the wire to the panel. I am hoping that I can do the through hull work and start my engine for the first time before i install it in the boat.

No comments: